A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Sandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Sandler, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Sandler, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandler graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Sandler has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian G Sandler MD is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Brian G. Sandler practice?
- Dr. Brian Sandler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Sandler practices Dermatology near Lake Orion, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI.
See Lake Orion Dermatologists.