Dr. Brian Schofield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Schofield?

Very honest with me!

Posted on October 5th, 2017

Went to Dr Schofiled for second opinion of my shoulder, he told me NOT to do another rotator cuff repair even though I have another tear. Was not happy with progress after 2 surgeries so Dr Scholfield gave me the option of a reverse shoulder replacement which is happening 10/17/17. He is very honest and spends time with you to discuss your problems as well as options. He is 10+

Horrible Experience

Posted on October 6th, 2015

Brought my son in for a visit based upon referral from another patient of Scholfield's. Doctor did an assessment and did NOTHING to provide my son with confidence that he could fix him. Basically telling him, 'we'll do an injection and then start physical therapy'. There was nothing he provided that gave us any confidence. When his office called and said our insurance denied the procedure. That's all they said. No follow up - no suggestion that Dr. Scholfield would call us or want to see us again. Nothing.

Best in Town

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

Very capable doctor. Nice to deal with. he is known as the "shoulder guru" around here. Best in town

Posted on February 17th, 2015

Exceptional skills, wonderful loving, compassionate doctor and human. The best !!!

unhappy patient, beware

Posted on March 12th, 2013

waste of time and money. pain is just as bad. mobility is worse. was told i retore the repair. sometimes this happens was told. exact same pain almost 2 years later as when first out of the sling. when he found out i got a second opinion, he dropped me as a patient. refused to work with me. sent a registered certified letter to let me know he was officially dropping me as a patient. no offer of compensation. when the going gets tough this doctor runs. beware.

Laura

Posted on March 6th, 2012

Dr. Schofield repaired my complete tear of my rotator cuff. I wasn't sure I would ever be the same, but I can say with his expertise and a lot of PT, I am 100%. I know a lot of others with the same surgery, that are not doing as well. Thanks Dr. Schofield!

Fire Lieutenant M. Bussell

Posted on May 12th, 2011

Dr. Schofield was very professional, caring and quick with the diagnosis of a rotator cuff tear that had been missed by other doctors. His knowledge, caring and follow up were beyond excellent.

Highly recommended

Posted on March 8th, 2011

Dr. Schofield successfully repaired a torn rotator cuff that was surgically botched by another "doctor" who has since closed his practice.

A real doctor that cares about you,and gives you time to understand your options

Posted on April 25th, 2010

He is a physician who takes the name of doctor seriously. Down to earth, but verycaring and professional.

Posted on November 8th, 2017