Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Feb 16th, 2015

Exceptional skills, wonderful loving, compassionate doctor and human. The best !!!

unhappy patient, beware show details unhappy patient, beware
Mar 12th, 2013

waste of time and money. pain is just as bad. mobility is worse. was told i retore the repair. sometimes this happens was told. exact same pain almost 2 years later as when first out of the sling. when he found out i got a second opinion, he dropped me as a patient. refused to work with me. sent a registered certified letter to let me know he was officially dropping me as a patient. no offer of compensation. when the going gets tough this doctor runs. beware.

Laura show details Laura
Mar 6th, 2012

Dr. Schofield repaired my complete tear of my rotator cuff. I wasn't sure I would ever be the same, but I can say with his expertise and a lot of PT, I am 100%. I know a lot of others with the same surgery, that are not doing as well. Thanks Dr. Schofield!

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
Jan 3rd, 2012

My primary care referred me to Schofield and I couldn't be happier so far. I tore my rotator cuff and was suffering for about 6 months. After my first visit I was prescribed a MRI and shortly thereafter surgery scheduled. Dr. Schofield took his time to show me the MRI and explain the procedure. Surgery was scheduled immediately and everything went on time and smoothly... NO SURPRISES. I like that. Right now I am a month after surgery and getting ready for a final visit before physical therapy begins. I highly recommend Dr. Schofield. Vince

Fire Lieutenant M. Bussell show details Fire Lieutenant M. Bussell
May 12th, 2011

Dr. Schofield was very professional, caring and quick with the diagnosis of a rotator cuff tear that had been missed by other doctors. His knowledge, caring and follow up were beyond excellent.

Highly recommended show details Highly recommended
Mar 8th, 2011

Dr. Schofield successfully repaired a torn rotator cuff that was surgically botched by another "doctor" who has since closed his practice.

Jul 2nd, 2010

I was a a pt of Dr Shofield and a RN with 20yrs of back round in trauma orthopedics and presenty the clin 3 of orthopedics at at a trauma hospital in the area. Dr scofield sent me home with a dislocated shoulder the night he took care of me at a Sarasota hospital. He seemed up set to have to come in to hospital and take care of me.I know that that he really didn't want take care of me that night .I was sent home in pain with dislocated shoulder that still causes me pain 4 years later and when I called his officed I was treated like I had a drug addiction.I have been a trauna nurse/RN for 15 yrs.He is all about making money not about caring for people. Some Drs really care about people and some are about the money. He is a Dr that does not care about the patient but is about what he can gsin /money. I would not let him touch me he is just trying to make a buck and buy a big house in Sarasota bottom line.

A real doctor that cares about you,and gives you time to understand your options show details A real doctor that cares about you,and gives you time to understand your options
Apr 25th, 2010

He is a physician who takes the name of doctor seriously. Down to earth, but verycaring and professional.