A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Shih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Shih is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shih graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Shih has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Shih MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian Shih practice?
- Dr. Brian Shih has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Shih practices Anesthesiology near Valley Village, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA and Studio City, CA.
See Valley Village Anesthesiologists.