A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Swanson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Swanson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Swanson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Carl Swanson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Swanson practice?
- Dr. Brian Swanson has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Swanson practices Family Medicine near Davis, CA.
See Davis Family Physicians.