A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Swanson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swanson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Swanson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Swanson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Swanson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Carl Swanson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Swanson practice?
- Dr. Brian Swanson has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Swanson practices Family Medicine near Davis, CA.
See Davis Primary Care Doctors.