Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Turrisi
Dr. Brian Turrisi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Washington, DC and Washington, DC. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Turrisi is affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital, George Washington Univ Hospital and Washington Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Turrisi has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Brian Turrisi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Werner Barth
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi53
Dr. Michael Phillips
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Urology
Washington, DC 0 mi46
Dr. Elizabeth Ross
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Washington, DC 0 mi38