A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Vickaryous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Vickaryous is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Vickaryous, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vickaryous graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vickaryous has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Keith Vickaryous MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Vickaryous practice?
- Dr. Brian Vickaryous has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Vickaryous practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ft Stewart, GA.
See Orlando Orthopedic Surgeons.