A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Vickaryous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Vickaryous is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vickaryous
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vickaryous Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Vickaryous, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vickaryous graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vickaryous has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Keith Vickaryous MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Vickaryous practice?
- Dr. Brian Vickaryous has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Vickaryous practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.