Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Wasserman
Dr. Brian Wasserman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA, with another office in Richmond, VA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wasserman is affiliated with Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters, CJW Medical Center - Johnston Willis Hospital Campus and Henrico Doctors' Hospital. Dr. Wasserman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Wasserman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Brian Wasserman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.
Dr. James Wigand
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Richmond, VA 0.01 mi43
Dr. Jawad Bhatti
Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Richmond, VA 0.09 mi21
Dr. Felice Archuleta
Richmond, VA 0.10 mi35