A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Webb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webb
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Webb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Webb, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Webb has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Garry Webb MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian G. Webb practice?
- Dr. Brian Webb has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Webb practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons and Fort Worth Sports Medicine Doctors.