A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Webb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Webb, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Webb has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Webb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian G. Webb practice?
Dr. Brian Webb practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine, Cardiology, and Sports Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons, Fort Worth Surgeons, Fort Worth Family Physicians, Fort Worth Cardiologists, and Fort Worth Sports Medicine Doctors.