A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bridget Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bridget Williams is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bridget Williams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Marymount Hospital
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bridget L. Williams practice?
Dr. Bridget Williams practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Willoughby Hills, OH.
See Cleveland Family Physicians.