A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bridget Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bridget Williams is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bridget Williams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Marymount Hospital
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bridget Lovery Williams MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bridget L. Williams practice?
- Dr. Bridget Williams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bridget Williams practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, OH and Chagrin Falls, OH.
See Cleveland Family Physicians.