A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bridget Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bridget Williams is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bridget Williams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Marymount Hospital
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bridget Lovery Williams MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bridget L. Williams practice?
- Dr. Bridget Williams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bridget Williams practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Willoughby Hills, OH.
See Cleveland Family Physicians.