A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brigid McCue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brigid McCue, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McCue graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. McCue has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Jordan Hospital Inc
- Tufts Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCue accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brigid K. McCue practice?
Dr. Brigid McCue practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Hanover, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MA and Quincy, MA.
See Hanover Obstetricians & Gynecologists.