A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bronier Costas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bronier Costas, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Costas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Costas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bronier Costas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Costas graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Costas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bronier L Costas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bronier L. Costas practice?
- Dr. Bronier Costas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bronier Costas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons.