Dr. Brooks Trotter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brooks Trotter?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Brooks Trotter?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 1st, 2016

Excellent

Dr Trotter is very professional and yet still gives personal attention. Good doctor..

May 25th, 2016

Been a patient for 30 years and have been very satisfied with my care.

February 17th, 2016

Long Time Patient

Dr. Trotter has been my physician for 21 years. He makes me feel important, always takes the time to answer all my questions and has always made the correct diagnosis on my medical conditions. I like that he is an internist and believe this is his strength when treating patients.

February 6th, 2016

i have been seeing Dr. Trotter for over 20 years and i can honestly say i wouldn't want to see any other physician, i have recently retired and moved 250 miles away from Grapevine and i still continue to drive the distance twice a year for my yearly & 6 months check up, highly recommend Dr. Trotter and his staff.

July 21st, 2015

No time for me.

I've been quite busy this last year with a new daughter who has had some health issues so my healthcare needed to temperarily go on the back burner. I started having some true medical concerns and called the doctors office to try to get an urgent appointment, but since I had not had a physical in the last year, I was told I would need to get that updated before I could be seen. Unfortunately, the next available appointment wasn't for another month, so after speaking to 3 pretty rude people who would not even try to understand my concerns, hung up, without an appointment and no longer having a PCP. I do not stand for a doctor who is not willing to see a patient for a pretty urgent matter just because they didn't have time for a physical. I'm sorry but no. A doctor is there to take care of me, not to say he's not willing to help me because I didn't have time for myself in the last year.

January 26th, 2015

Staff rude and unprofessional.

January 19th, 2015

Patient of Dr. Trotter's for 17 years

January 19th, 2015

My wife and I relocated to this area 17 years ago and chose Dr. Trotter as our primary care physician. We have been very pleased with his medical care and are still with him. He has managed our care several times when we’ve been hospitalized for surgery or illness engaging appropriate specialists as needed. When I had a stroke 8 years ago and was hospitalized, he provided an excellent neurologist whom I still see on an annual basis. On another occasion, Dr. Trotter noted a small anomaly on my resting EKG, and referred me for a nuclear stress test where they discovered blockages in the coronary arteries before I developed any symptoms. As a result, they have been able to treat it early and avoid complications. We have found Dr. Trotter to be very professional, thorough and responsive. He is patient and addresses any concerns and answers any questions we have. He never makes us feel rushed. Any patient should feel comfortable consulting him and discussing medical care options. Dr. Trotter also provided primary care for my wife’s parents who were in their 80s at the time. We trust him to manage our overall health care and recommend him highly if you are seeking a primary care physician.

January 14th, 2015

Excellent Doctor

Dr Trotter has been my Primary Care Physician for 15 years. My background is in clinical chemistry so I really appreciate a physician who stays up to date with emerging medical science and brings that knowledge to his everyday practice.

March 20th, 2012

WORST OFFICE STAFF EVER

I know for me personally, the ease of speaking with an office staff, scheduling an appointment and the feeling of respect and warmth is important to me in choosing a doctor. I was BLOWN AWAY with how unprofessional and rude the staff is in even answering the phone.. completely disrespectful..like me scheduling an appointment pained them. I will never go to this doctor despite his positive reviews because of his horrible staff...my lord you answer phones in a HEALTHCARE facility, at least pretend to care

May 14th, 2010

Great rapport with the doc; very understadnign but objective with regard to my personal issues; relaxed, but thorough.

March 25th, 2010

Poor communication skills

You must be prepared with every possible question to ask about your condition, because he will not offer much information.