A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Barker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Barker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Clinical Research
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital Status: Active
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Barker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Barker practice?
- Dr. Bruce Barker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Barker practices Family Medicine near Delaware, OH.
See Delaware Primary Care Doctors.