Dr. Bruce Levy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Levy?

Posted on November 23rd, 2016

Dr. Levy shows genuine interest in me and often spends 45-50 minutes with me. He is easy to talk with and will answer any questions asked.

Posted on October 17th, 2016

Great doctor, horrible receptionist! Very unprofessional discussing her personal life with , I'm assuming another patient or family member in the waiting room. The lady that roomed us was very pleasant-but cannot recall her name

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

I must say that it's so nice to finally have some professional staff in Bruce Levy's office. After many years of visits I can actually say it's now pleasant to go to his organize office . I was impressed with the changes and happy not to see all the clutter like in the past.

Posted on May 21st, 2016

I am very pleased that Dr. Levy now had an office manager. Her named is Caroline and was very pleased to speak to her over the phone when she called to confirm my appointment. After years of being a patient , this was the first time a reminder call about my appointment was done. She was very professional and courteous. I was amazed on my appointment day , the office looked organized, cleaner and Karen was actually pleasant ,(surprised), and was pleased to meet Caroline.

Patient

Posted on March 20th, 2016

I recently called Dr. Levy's office and was very pleased to speak with his new staff member. She was very pleasant and professional. In the pass I have had to speak with Karen whenever she returns our calls, it usually takes multiple calls to get a response from her - I can't comprehend why Dr. Levy keeps her. She's rude and disrespectful and definitely unprofessional.

Posted on February 24th, 2015

I did not believe what other people wrote about Dr. Levy's secretary, Karen. But they were so right! I scheduled an appointment but after further thought, I cancelled it. My rationale: if a doctor cares about his patients, how could he have such a rude person dealing with his patients? In my book, having a rude secretary and letting her be herself with patients speaks badly of Dr. Levy. So I cancelled my appointment.

Feedback

Posted on January 20th, 2011

My overall experience with Dr. Bruce Andrew Levy was wonderful. He is very caring. He gives you the time needed to ask questions. He explains in a manner you can understand. I would recommend him (I do) recommend him to anyone in need of a Neurologist. The only negative, is his office staff. He does not have ample staffing. The one person he has answering calls, taking calls, etc.... is very rude. She does not care about Dr. Levy or his patients. She shows that every time I see him. I beleive her name is Karen. This was a big turn off for me. Because I believe in him and he has helped me a lot - I've learned to overlook the negative.

AVOID!!!

Posted on June 8th, 2010

I do NOT recommend Dr. Levy to anyone! One of Dr. Levy's main problems is his receptionist. She is very unprofessional and in my opinion doesn't know how to multitask. Good luck getting through to anyone ever. On several occasions I have sat on hold from anywhere to 5-10 minutes. I have seen this behavior personally in the office while waiting 45 minutes just to see Dr. Levy. Karen (his receptionist) likes to carry on personal conversions with the patients which means that other patients on hold are waiting. Secondly, be prepared to wait anywhere from 20-45 minutes before you are called back for your appointment. Pretty much every time I have ever gone to Dr. Levy I have never been called back in an appropriate time. (I have been seeing Dr. Levy for 5 years) This office is very unorganized and needs a lot of help. As for Dr. Levy he does an OK job. He can be very lazy when it comes to getting anything faxed, signed or authorized. Nevertheless, I will never go back to him or recommend him to ANYONE!!!! AVOID THIS DOCTOR!!!!

Posted on November 21st, 2017