Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Feedback  |  show details
by Concerned patient and believes Dr. Levy doesn't know about his staff. on Jan 19th, 2011

My overall experience with Dr. Bruce Andrew Levy was wonderful. He is very caring. He gives you the time needed to ask questions. He explains in a manner you can understand. I would recommend him (I do) recommend him to anyone in need of a Neurologist. The only negative, is his office staff. He does not have ample staffing. The one person he has answering calls, taking calls, etc.... is very rude. She does not care about Dr. Levy or his patients. She shows that every time I see him. I beleive her name is Karen. This was a big turn off for me. Because I believe in him and he has helped me a lot - I've learned to overlook the negative.

|  AVOID!!!  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2010

I do NOT recommend Dr. Levy to anyone! One of Dr. Levy's main problems is his receptionist. She is very unprofessional and in my opinion doesn't know how to multitask. Good luck getting through to anyone ever. On several occasions I have sat on hold from anywhere to 5-10 minutes. I have seen this behavior personally in the office while waiting 45 minutes just to see Dr. Levy. Karen (his receptionist) likes to carry on personal conversions with the patients which means that other patients on hold are waiting. Secondly, be prepared to wait anywhere from 20-45 minutes before you are called back for your appointment. Pretty much every time I have ever gone to Dr. Levy I have never been called back in an appropriate time. (I have been seeing Dr. Levy for 5 years) This office is very unorganized and needs a lot of help. As for Dr. Levy he does an OK job. He can be very lazy when it comes to getting anything faxed, signed or authorized. Nevertheless, I will never go back to him or recommend him to ANYONE!!!! AVOID THIS DOCTOR!!!!