A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Perlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Perlman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perlman
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perlman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Perlman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlman graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perlman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Alan Perlman MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Perlman practice?
- Dr. Bruce Perlman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Bruce Perlman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Lauderdale Lakes, FL.