A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Adornato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Adornato is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Adornato, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adornato graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Adornato has 8 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce T Adornato MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce T. Adornato practice?
- Dr. Bruce Adornato has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Adornato practices Neurology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Neurologists.