A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Charash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Charash is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charash
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Charash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Charash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Charash graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Charash has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce David Charash MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Charash practice?
- Dr. Bruce Charash has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Charash practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.