A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Cleeremans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Cleeremans, Neurologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Cleeremans, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Memory Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cleeremans graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cleeremans has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cleeremans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce B. Cleeremans practice?
Dr. Bruce Cleeremans practices Neurology near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Irvine Neurologists.