A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Cohen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Cohen, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Psychomotor Agitation
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beverly Hospital
- McLean Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Michael Cohen MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Bruce Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Cohen practices Psychiatry near Belmont, MA.
See Belmont Psychiatrists.