A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Cohen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Cohen, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Psychomotor Agitation
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beverly Hospital
- McLean Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Michael Cohen MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Bruce Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Cohen practices Psychiatry near Belmont, MA.
See Belmont Psychiatrists.