A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Cutler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Cutler is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cutler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cutler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Cutler, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Rupture
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Pathologic Constriction
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Vein inflammation (Thrombophlebitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutler graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cutler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce S Cutler MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce S. Cutler practice?
- Dr. Bruce Cutler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Cutler practices Surgery near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Danbury, CT.
See Worcester Surgeons.