A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Cutler, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 13 Areas, including Aortic Aneurysm, Aortic Rupture, and Arterial Occlusive Diseases.10 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutler graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cutler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UMASS Memorial Medical Center-Memorial Campus
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cutler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Cutler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce S. Cutler practice?
Dr. Bruce Cutler practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmer, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons.