A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Cutler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Cutler, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Rupture
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Pathologic Constriction
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Vein inflammation (Thrombophlebitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutler graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cutler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce S Cutler MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce S. Cutler practice?
- Dr. Bruce Cutler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Cutler practices Surgery near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Danbury, CT.
See Worcester Surgeons.