A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Robbins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Robbins, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Robbins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baxter Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Donald Robbins MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Robbins practice?
- Dr. Bruce Robbins has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Robbins practices Neurology near Mountain Home, AR.
See Mountain Home Neurologists.