A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Enos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Enos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Enos, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Enos graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Enos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Edward Enos MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. Enos practice?
- Dr. Bruce Enos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Enos practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.