A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Finstead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Finstead is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Finstead, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Electrodiagnostics and Headache Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Finstead graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Finstead has 18 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finstead accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 20 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance