A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Finstead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Finstead is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Finstead, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Finstead graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Finstead has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Alfred Finstead MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Finstead practice?
- Dr. Bruce Finstead has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Finstead practices Neurology near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Neurologists.