A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Hook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Hook, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hook graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hook has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Beverly Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hook accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce G. Hook practice?
Dr. Bruce Hook practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Nashua, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA and Manchester, NH.
See Nashua Internists and Nashua Cardiologists.