A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Hook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Hook is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hook
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Hook, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hook graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hook has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Gordon Hook MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce G. Hook practice?
- Dr. Bruce Hook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Hook practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, NH.
See Burlington Internists and Burlington Cardiologists.