A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Hook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Hook is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hook
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Hook, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hook graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hook has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Gordon Hook MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce G. Hook practice?
- Dr. Bruce Hook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Hook practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, NH.
See Burlington Internists and Burlington Cardiologists.