A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Greenwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Greenwald is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Greenwald, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Gene Therapy
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenwald graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenwald has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce M Greenwald MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Greenwald practice?
- Dr. Bruce Greenwald has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Greenwald practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See New York Critical Care Practitioners.