A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Henschen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Henschen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henschen
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henschen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Henschen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Henschen graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Henschen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce L Henschen MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce L. Henschen practice?
- Dr. Bruce Henschen has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Henschen practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists, Knoxville Pulmonologists, Knoxville Critical Care Practitioners, and Knoxville Sleep Medicine Doctors.