Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce Hillner
Dr. Bruce Hillner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA, with other offices in Richmond, VA and Richmond, VA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hillner is affiliated with St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond, VCU Health System and Medical College of Virginia Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce Hillner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bruce Hillner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.
Dr. Jayanthi Koneru
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Richmond, VA 0 mi14
Dr. Brian Lentz
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Richmond, VA 0 mi20
Dr. Thokozeni Lipato
Richmond, VA 0 mi12