Dr. Bruce Roberts MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 15th, 2015
I have been faithfully seeing Dr. Roberts and Northlake OB/GYN for 40+ years. For all these years, through pregnancies, routine visits, and illnesses, I have been treated by Dr. Roberts, and the entire staff, with the utmost professionalism, respect, and genuine concern for my well being. Dr. Roberts is very thorough with his examination, his explanation of diagnosis, and his follow-up visits and/or consultations. I have no reason to believe that all Dr. Roberts' patients are not treated as well as I have been treated all these years. He and his staff are the very best, and I would not consider going elsewhere.

August 23rd, 2015
Thorough, compassionate, caring, excellent diagnostician

July 7th, 2015
The BEST!!!!!!!

May 20th, 2015
About the best
Great doctor. He's been my doctor for nearly 40 years. I rate him extremely high in all catagories. He cares for my than just the obgyn needs. He's a doctor looking out for the entire health of the patient.

August 7th, 2014
I love this man!
Dr. Roberts delivered me!! I absolutely love this man. I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years now with no luck, but not one time has he let me give up completely. He is so passionate about what he does and exudes love. Not one time have I left his office unfulfilled or questioning anything and I never leave him without him putting his arms around my neck. I too, dread the day that he retires. I will never find another Dr like him.

April 30th, 2014
Miss diagnosed Several times & I will not go back. Trys to tell you what he thinks you are feeling before examining. Had a ovarian cyst growing & he tried to tell me symptoms was probably due to caffeine. But after examine, yes I had a large cyst. And doesn't know the difference between bacteria or yeast infection. Treated for yeast when I tried to tell him it wasn't yeast & only after buying prescription that didn't work, and another examine, did I ask myself for a specific prescription for bacteria infection that did work. Should listen to women that know what their body's.

January 20th, 2014
Best Doctor in Dallas!
Best doctor I have ever had! Have referred many to him and they all agree he is wonderful, sincerely cares and his care is the best!

October 9th, 2012
Dr. Roberts is the VERY, VERY BEST!!!

September 26th, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr Roberts is an awesome doctor. I have been going to him for my health care for over 20 years. Great doctor! Kind and caring:)

August 30th, 2012
Great Doctor!!
Dr. Roberts is the best around. Always listens to you and is very thorough. I always feel confident that he gives me the best care I can receive. Love, love, love Dr. Roberts.

April 19th, 2012
Very professional
Dr Roberts delivered my triplets - he's been very professional and it went as smoothly as could be. My husband that was here appreciated him a lot, as well as all the staff too.

March 23rd, 2011
Excellent OB/GYN
I have been going to Northlake OB/GYN for 27 years. First to Dr. Powers and then to Dr. Roberts, when Dr. P retired. Dr. Roberts treats you with respect and empathy. I have total confidence in him and the care he provides. I would highly recommend him to anyone.