Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
About the best show details About the best
by Pam Quinn on May 20th, 2015

Great doctor. He's been my doctor for nearly 40 years. I rate him extremely high in all catagories. He cares for my than just the obgyn needs. He's a doctor looking out for the entire health of the patient.

I love this man! show details I love this man!
by Katie Upchurch on Aug 7th, 2014

Dr. Roberts delivered me!! I absolutely love this man. I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years now with no luck, but not one time has he let me give up completely. He is so passionate about what he does and exudes love. Not one time have I left his office unfulfilled or questioning anything and I never leave him without him putting his arms around my neck. I too, dread the day that he retires. I will never find another Dr like him.

Apr 30th, 2014

Miss diagnosed Several times & I will not go back. Trys to tell you what he thinks you are feeling before examining. Had a ovarian cyst growing & he tried to tell me symptoms was probably due to caffeine. But after examine, yes I had a large cyst. And doesn't know the difference between bacteria or yeast infection. Treated for yeast when I tried to tell him it wasn't yeast & only after buying prescription that didn't work, and another examine, did I ask myself for a specific prescription for bacteria infection that did work. Should listen to women that know what their body's.

Best Doctor in Dallas! show details Best Doctor in Dallas!
Jan 20th, 2014

Best doctor I have ever had! Have referred many to him and they all agree he is wonderful, sincerely cares and his care is the best!

Oct 9th, 2012

Dr. Roberts is the VERY, VERY BEST!!!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Sep 26th, 2012

Dr Roberts is an awesome doctor. I have been going to him for my health care for over 20 years. Great doctor! Kind and caring:)

Great Doctor!! show details Great Doctor!!
Aug 30th, 2012

Dr. Roberts is the best around. Always listens to you and is very thorough. I always feel confident that he gives me the best care I can receive. Love, love, love Dr. Roberts.

Very professional show details Very professional
Apr 19th, 2012

Dr Roberts delivered my triplets - he's been very professional and it went as smoothly as could be. My husband that was here appreciated him a lot, as well as all the staff too.

Excellent OB/GYN show details Excellent OB/GYN
Mar 23rd, 2011

I have been going to Northlake OB/GYN for 27 years. First to Dr. Powers and then to Dr. Roberts, when Dr. P retired. Dr. Roberts treats you with respect and empathy. I have total confidence in him and the care he provides. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Through all 3 girls! show details Through all 3 girls!
by Patient of 13 years and proud Mom to 3! on Jul 13th, 2010

Dr. Roberts is an Excellent choice for a doctor! He has always followed through with all my concerns, especially the set of twins I had! Everyone in his office is very professional also. I just wished he would move his office North to Frisco, TX!

Jul 6th, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Roberts for over 15 yrs--he's wonderful

Sep 29th, 2009

The whole office experience can be summed up as calm and caring. The rest of the staff is cheerful and professional. Dr. Roberts has the gift of experience on his side. Would recommend him to anyone.