A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Jackson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Jackson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce K Jackson MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce K. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Bruce Jackson has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Jackson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Redondo Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Internists and Redondo Beach Cardiologists.