Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce Kerr
Dr. Bruce Kerr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Crosse, WI. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Kerr is affiliated with Gundersen Lutheran Health System, Gundersen Lutheran - Onalaska Clinic and Fairview Red Wing Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce Kerr has the following 3 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Bruce Kerr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Crosse, WI.
Dr. Sylvia Firary
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
La Crosse, WI 0.01 mi27
Dr. Alcee Jumonville
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
La Crosse, WI 0.01 mi34
Dr. Dalia Nashed
Residency, Internal Medicine
La Crosse, WI 0.01 mi