A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Kerr is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerr
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kerr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Kerr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kerr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Fairview Red Wing Medical Center
- Gundersen Lutheran - Onalaska Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Jay Arthur Kerr MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Kerr practice?
- Dr. Bruce Kerr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Kerr practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near La Crosse, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Red Wing, MN and Onalaska, WI.
See La Crosse Internists and La Crosse Geriatric Doctors.