A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Kerr is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Kerr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kerr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Fairview Red Wing Medical Center
- Gundersen Lutheran - Onalaska Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Jay Arthur Kerr MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Kerr practice?
- Dr. Bruce Kerr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Kerr practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Red Wing, MN.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI.
See Red Wing Internists and Red Wing Geriatric Doctors.