A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Kerr is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerr
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kerr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Kerr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kerr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Fairview Red Wing Medical Center
- Gundersen Lutheran - Onalaska Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Jay Arthur Kerr MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Kerr practice?
- Dr. Bruce Kerr has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Kerr practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near La Crosse, WI.
See La Crosse Internists and La Crosse Geriatric Doctors.