A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Mitchell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Mitchell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
- Camden County Hlth. Svs. Ctr.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Leroy Mitchell MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce L. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Bruce Mitchell has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Mitchell practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Tucker, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.