A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Lasker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Lasker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Lasker, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lasker graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lasker has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Robert Lasker MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce R. Lasker practice?
- Dr. Bruce Lasker has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Lasker practices Neurology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Neurologists.