A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Schlecter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Schlecter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Schlecter, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlecter graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Schlecter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Michael Schlecter MD is a male Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Schlecter practice?
- Dr. Bruce Schlecter has 9 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Schlecter practices Neurology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and San Bernardino, CA.
See Glendale Neurologists.