A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Cohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Cohn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Cohn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohn graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Cohn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Hospital
- Huron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Theodore Cohn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce T. Cohn practice?
- Dr. Bruce Cohn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Cohn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Beachwood Surgeons.