A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Jensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jensen
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Jensen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jensen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Group, A service of CHW Medical Foundation
- Mercy San Juan Hospital - Carmichael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce W Jensen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Bruce Jensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Jensen practices Family Medicine near Citrus Heights, CA.
See Citrus Heights Primary Care Doctors.