A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Jensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Jensen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jensen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Group, A service of CHW Medical Foundation
- Mercy San Juan Hospital - Carmichael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce W Jensen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce W. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Bruce Jensen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Jensen practices Family Medicine near Citrus Heights, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Citrus Heights Primary Care Doctors.