A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce S Wang DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce S. Wang practice?
- Dr. Bruce Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Wang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.