A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Castro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Castro is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Castro, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Castro graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Castro has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Andrew Castro MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bryan A. Castro practice?
- Dr. Bryan Castro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Castro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Louisville Orthopedic Surgeons.