A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Castro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Castro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castro
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Castro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Castro, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Castro graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Castro has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Andrew Castro MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bryan A. Castro practice?
- Dr. Bryan Castro has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Castro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, CO.
See Louisville Orthopedic Surgeons.