A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Chan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Edwin Chan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan E. Chan practice?
- Dr. Bryan Chan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Chan practices Anesthesiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA and Beverly Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists.