A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Fisk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Fisk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisk graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Fisk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- Christus Santa Rosa
- Blanchfield Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Alexander Fisk MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan A. Fisk practice?
- Dr. Bryan Fisk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Fisk practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: New Braunfels, TX.
See Washington Internists and Washington Critical Care Practitioners.