A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Spann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Spann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Spann, DO, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Movement Disorders
- Vascular Dementia
Education & Awards
Dr. Spann graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Spann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Michael-Paul Spann DO and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan M. Spann practice?
- Dr. Bryan Spann has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Spann practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.