A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Vartabedian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Vartabedian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vartabedian
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Vartabedian, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Vartabedian graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Vartabedian has 20 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Steven Vartabedian MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan S. Vartabedian practice?
- Dr. Bryan Vartabedian has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Vartabedian practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Pediatricians and Conroe Gastroenterologists.