A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Wall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Wall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wall graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Thomas Wall MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bryan T. Wall practice?
- Dr. Bryan Wall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Wall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.