A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Wall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Wall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wall graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bryan T. Wall practice?
Dr. Bryan Wall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Prescott, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons.