A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Werner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Werner, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Postural Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Werner graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Werner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSFMount Zion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Christopher Werner MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Bryan C. Werner practice?
- Dr. Bryan Werner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Werner practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Physiatrists.