A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Werner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Werner
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Werner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Werner, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Postural Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Werner graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Werner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSFMount Zion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Christopher Werner MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Bryan C. Werner practice?
- Dr. Bryan Werner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Werner practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near North Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See North Las Vegas Physiatrists.