Dr. Bryn Henderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryn Henderson?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Bryn Henderson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 14th, 2017

The Best Dr. EVER!

Dr Henderson is by far the most educated, compassionate, erudite, humane doctor I have ever come across in my 64 years on this earth. He puts my best interests before his own, and is not driven by the almighty dollar. He should be the model for any aspiring doctor or health care professional. I hold Dr Henderson in the highest esteem, not only because he literally saved my life, but also because he seems to know the inherent treatment you may need but may be unable to express in medical terms.

September 20th, 2016

Khong

Dr Henderson explains treatments very clearly. He puts me at ease with his caring professional manner. There was not much of wait time as he was very punctual. I like this doctor as he is not arrogant about his treatments. He spent more than an hour with me rushing me through like other doctors. His staff is courteous.

January 21st, 2016

Dr and staff first rate

Dr. Henderson is an excellent doctor, his staff is wonderful and he has experience and keeps up to date on all of the latest developments. I appreciate him and his staff for all of the excellent care.

October 30th, 2015

Best most honest and knowledgeable Dr in Orange

April 8th, 2015

Finally a Awesome Doctor!!!

Finally an awesome doctor who actually cares about his patients, knows what he is doing and is professional. So many doctors my boyfriend had to go through (He has COPD) and these doctors were total Idiots! This doctor is one of the BEST!!

January 27th, 2015

Been dealing with doctors as a severly ill patient for over 40 year. I know doctors and Dr. Henerson is first rate.

November 9th, 2012

Blood Pressure Issue

Doctor Henderson misdiagnosed my high blood pressure medication and gave me the wrong meds which caused my blood pressure to increase even more. As a result it took months for me to recover. He also is very abrupt and impatient and rarely in a good mood. I will be getting another doctor very soon. I do not recommend Dr. Henderson at all and would avoid him at all costs.

August 30th, 2012

Quick and Very Thorough

I went in for pain in my neck and elbows. I wasn't babied or given any extra information that I didn't need. I got in, got checked out, was given a good recommendation that later on helped very much (PRP injections) and I was out of the office. His bedside manner isn't extremely caring but I am not looking for that... a pat on the head and a lollipop isn't going to help me out.

June 4th, 2012

Do NOT see this guy

Dr. Henderson would be better off as a bail bondsman or repo man -- that's the extent of his personality

May 30th, 2012

Skip this guy

"Doctor" Henderson rushes with his patients, is close-minded and is condescending and sarcastic. In addition, he completely discounts any mention of alternate care (supplements and such). Unless you enjoy being frustrated and disappointed, steer away from him.

May 25th, 2012

Not Going Back !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Dr may be knowledgable, But he has no people skills what so ever! he is rude,condescending,opinionated and arrogant. I have been in sales for 15 years if i treated my customers like he treated me i would be out of business.

April 21st, 2012

Mrs. Liset Garcia

Dr Henderson is very nice. He is the only one that found the Diagnosis of what was wrong with me. I am now in rehabilitation.