Family Physicians

600 E Chapman Ave
Orange, CA 92866
714-639-4012
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Blood Pressure Issue  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2012

Doctor Henderson misdiagnosed my high blood pressure medication and gave me the wrong meds which caused my blood pressure to increase even more. As a result it took months for me to recover. He also is very abrupt and impatient and rarely in a good mood. I will be getting another doctor very soon. I do not recommend Dr. Henderson at all and would avoid him at all costs.

|  Quick and Very Thorough  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2012

I went in for pain in my neck and elbows. I wasn't babied or given any extra information that I didn't need. I got in, got checked out, was given a good recommendation that later on helped very much (PRP injections) and I was out of the office. His bedside manner isn't extremely caring but I am not looking for that... a pat on the head and a lollipop isn't going to help me out.

|  Do NOT see this guy  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2012

Dr. Henderson would be better off as a bail bondsman or repo man -- that's the extent of his personality

|  Skip this guy  |  show details
May 30th, 2012

"Doctor" Henderson rushes with his patients, is close-minded and is condescending and sarcastic. In addition, he completely discounts any mention of alternate care (supplements and such). Unless you enjoy being frustrated and disappointed, steer away from him.

|  Not Going Back !!!!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
May 25th, 2012

This Dr may be knowledgable, But he has no people skills what so ever! he is rude,condescending,opinionated and arrogant. I have been in sales for 15 years if i treated my customers like he treated me i would be out of business.

|  Mrs. Liset Garcia  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2012

Dr Henderson is very nice. He is the only one that found the Diagnosis of what was wrong with me. I am now in rehabilitation.

|  Good doctor  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2012

I was from out of town and his office got me right in.He knows his stuff. He is not condescending, great diagnostician and he actually examines you!He is discrete and trustworthy.

|  Mrs. Judy Ann Kranz  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2012

Wonderful care for my parents. Concerned and courteous with great bedside manner. If I didn't have to go to Kaiser Permente I would change myself to his office as my primary care Doctor.

|  Open and Honest  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2012

I have seen Dr. Henderson for the past year and have found him to be open and very honest in his assessments. I came down with a bad kidney infection and he quickly diagnosed the problem and I was well in a week. I would highly recommend him.

|  X patient  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2012

I left Dr Pecchia's office after seeing him for 25 years because of Dr Henderson. Every time I saw him he was in a different mood and made me feel like I was bothering him. No thank you! A shame because Dr Pecchia's staff has always been top notch fun. And Dr Pecchia was a top notch Dr too!

|  Amazing physician  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2011

Once I got an appointment I was able to get in quickly to see this doc. He listened to and assessed me for 20 mins, made an accurate diagnosis, gave me the correct prescription for cure, I was over my infection within 2 days.

|  informative & educational  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2011

Dr. Henderson was knowledgable & thorough.

|  Terrible Bedside Manner  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2011

Dr. Henderson is covering Dr. Pecchia's office while Dr. Pecchia was SUPPOSED to be gone for a year. Well, it's been over a year now and there is no word on when he is coming back.Dr. Henderson is rude, insensitive and arrogant. He rushes through my appointments without even listening to everything I have to say. He makes snap-judgement decisions about a diagnosis before gathering all information. He is arrogant, has no patience, and doesn't even address me by my name-he calls me "miss"... SO irritating and patronizing. As a family doctor he is terrible. He has a horrible bedside manner. Every time I see him I leave upset and have even cried once after an appointment. I would NOT recommend this doctor to ANYONE. I don't care what kind of credentials he has.

|  show details
Mar 14th, 2011

Personable and intelligent physician. Very knowledgeable.

|  show details
Feb 19th, 2010

DR. HENDERSON WAS PASSED ON TO ME BY DR PECCHIA AND DOES NOT HAVE THE QUALIFICATIONS I REQUESTED!!!!!!!!