A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryon Adinoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryon Adinoff, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adinoff graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Adinoff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryon Harlen Adinoff MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bryon H. Adinoff practice?
- Dr. Bryon Adinoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryon Adinoff practices Addiction Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Adolescent Specialists.