A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryon Adinoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adinoff
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adinoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryon Adinoff, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adinoff graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Adinoff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryon Harlen Adinoff MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bryon H. Adinoff practice?
- Dr. Bryon Adinoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryon Adinoff practices Addiction Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Addiction Specialists.