A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Buntee Co:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Buntee Co is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Co graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Co has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Mineral Area Reg Medical Center
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Buntee Co MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Buntee Co practice?
- Dr. Buntee Co has 4 office locations.
Dr. Buntee Co practices Psychiatry near Festus, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, MO and Herculaneum, MO.
See Festus Psychiatrists.