A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burrel Deaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burrel Deaton, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Deaton graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Deaton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burrel Hobart Deaton MD is a male Dermatologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Burrel H. Deaton practice?
- Dr. Burrel Deaton has 1 office location.
Dr. Burrel Deaton practices Dermatology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Dermatologists.