A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burt Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burt Webb, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burt Webb, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Webb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burt H Burt Webb FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Burt H. Webb practice?
- Dr. Burt Webb has 1 office location.
Dr. Burt Webb practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.