A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Burton Waisbren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Burton Waisbren, array("display_title"=> is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waisbren
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Waisbren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Burton Waisbren, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Waisbren graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Waisbren has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Burton Waisbren MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Burton Waisbren practice?
- Dr. Burton Waisbren has 2 office locations.
Dr. Burton Waisbren practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Cape May Court House Internists and Cape May Court House Cardiologists.