A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhushan Khashu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhushan Khashu is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khashu
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khashu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhushan Khashu, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Khashu graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Khashu has 17 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhushan Lal Khashu MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bhushan L. Khashu practice?
- Dr. Bhushan Khashu has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhushan Khashu practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.