A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bushan Khashu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bushan Khashu is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bushan Khashu, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Khashu graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Khashu has 17 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bushan L Khashu MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bushan L. Khashu practice?
- Dr. Bushan Khashu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bushan Khashu practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Maspeth, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.